When it comes to mobile, Microsoft is about apps and services for Android and iOS, as the company decided to give up on Windows 10 Mobile and no longer invest in new hardware and software with this platform.

While Windows 10 Mobile is awaiting its end-of-support date in 2019, Microsoft is working very hard on improving its app arsenal on rival mobile platforms.

This means it shouldn't be a large surprise that updates for Android and iOS apps are presented on a regular basis, sometimes even daily, as Microsoft wants to provide its customers with a smooth experience no matter the platform they embrace.

Until now, it just looks like this method is in working order, as Microsoft includes a large assortment of apps on Android and iOS, each with countless users. And also the company sees no reason to prevent here, so not only that it's working on improving the existing portfolio of apps, but it also wants to release more new apps to devices worldwide.

At this time, I rely on several Microsoft apps on my main Android phone, and these are my top three:

Outlook

There's no doubt this is actually the best email app on both Android and iOS. Period. In line with the client of a company called Acompli and purchased by Microsoft, Outlook not just that sports a super-clean interface, it comes exactly with the right feature package to provide emails on time, without any delays or any other issues whatsoever.

Within my time with Outlook I barely found anything to complain about, and I'm truly happy with the way it works. I additionally used Outlook on my small iPhone to exchange the built-in Apple Mail app, and even though there are plenty of other capable email apps out there, the built-in support for Exchange and also the clean UI is exactly what keeps me on Outlook.

OneDrive

Since I'm committed to the Microsoft ecosystem, there's not a way I'm able to use a different cloud service. And because a lot of my files are kept in OneDrive, I'm obviously using the OneDrive app on my Android phones too.

Just to be clear, I haven't configured my devices to automatically upload your camera roll to OneDrive, and so i manage my files manually.

But the application loads fast, again has a clean UI, which is something which Microsoft does with many of its app on Android, and works pretty smoothly, with files, like photos, rendered quickly even on a data connection.

Microsoft Office

I don't do a large amount of document editing on my small mobile devices, but when I actually do, Microsoft Office is actually the answer I select.

Among the most advanced productivity suites on cellular devices, Microsoft Office has a super-rich feature package, and the app I use the most is Word. Most of the time, I'm only making small edits, but I also use Word to view PDF documents, like bills that are delivered to my mail account.

Along with these three apps, which I experience a frequent basis, I've also installed a bunch of other Microsoft apps, including Skype, Microsoft Authenticator, and Microsoft Launcher.

However, I personally use Skype on my mobile device very rarely, mostly since the main messaging app here's WhatsApp, that provides both text messaging and video call support. With regards to video calls which are related to my job, I prefer to stick with Skype on my small laptop.

In terms of Microsoft Authenticator, I simply need to use it to handle access to my accounts. Because I'm a freak with regards to passwords, and I typically use super-complex combinations with numbers, letters, and symbols, Microsoft Authenticator is the easiest way to sign in to my accounts.

And last but not least, I was, up to now, a huge Microsoft Launcher fan. But as I said not a long time ago, I made a decision to steer clear of the Launcher for a while and stick to the default launcher that comes on my cell phone.

What are your preferred apps on Android? Tell me within the box following the jump.

My Top Three Microsoft Apps for Android

Android Apps on Windows 10 Now Available for the General Public

Windows 11 RTM Just Around the Corner, Android Apps Nowhere to appear

Google Announces Beta Form of Android Games on Windows PCs

Windows 11 to Inspire Android 12L for that Surface Duo

to ,i ,the ,and ,on ,a ,on my ,i m ,android and ,and ios ,to my

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دانلود رایگان نرم افزار گوشی asanads مطالب اینترنتی پرینترهای سه بعدی XPrinter3d خدمات ترجمه Kelli kmersad اسکای نت beautyland amin1384
دزدگ